Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Plans for 2020


So many times the old saying, “She plans, God laughs” is all too appropriate but what the heck, let’s make some plans:

My number 1 priority this year is to get my BP down by losing weight. I am doing this by cutting out as much sugar as I possibly can. I’ve already cut out my morning orange juice and my daily Coke. I saw in yesterday’s NYT a 7 day Cut Out the Sugar Challenge which is essentially what I was doing anyway.

Plans for Home Improvements:
     Have house power washed
     Refinish my 1961 sewing machine cabinet
     Have master bathroom toilet re-sealed
     New cat flap
     Remodel small bathroom????
     New adjustable bed and bedside tables
     New back porch chair
     1-800-GOT-JUNK
     New door wreath
     Have windows cleaned
     Have LadyBuggy (golf cart) fixed

Read 26 books

Try 12 new recipes

Travel plans are very uncertain since my last attempt was such a disaster.

I want to make 4 new quilts.

I want to contribute to and possibly help with Sri Preston Kulkarni’s Congressional campaign. (Other than voting and his campaign, I plans to studiously avoid anything to do with Politics, namely the Presidential election where I will vote for any Democrat that is nominated.)
     

1 comment:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Good luck on your plans and diet. Coke does have a lot of sugar, cutting out the coke helped me to loose weight. I wish you and your family a very happy and healthy New Year!