Monday, February 1, 2010

Feeling much better

I am back in the land of the living (and out of the bathroom) today. Yesterday I was either in bed trying to get warm or in the bathroom; my sweet daughter came over and did household duty while I recouperated.
Today I feel back to normal. I have to take my scooter in for repair--there seems to be an electrical connection problem such that it simply stops and does not go. Not a good thing since that is the scooter that I use for work, grocery shopping, and general getting out and about. Since I am on vacation this week, this is a good time to take it in; I can use my little house scooter while it is in the shop.
For dinner today, I am making More Casserole and Salad which is what I'd planned for yesterday. I'll post the recipe later as it is a really good, inexpensive meal for a crowd or for the freezer.
I finished reading Paula Deen's autobiography It Ain't All about the Cookin'. She's made an amazing journey and I'm glad things turned out well for her. I've just started The Grand Weaver by Ravi Zacharias; it looks like it is full of food for spiritual thought.

Thought for the day:
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. Mother Teresa

No comments: