Friday, September 18, 2009

Goal 2009 Update #17

I scheduled the October 1 house payment to include $5,000 extra principal. That will bring us down to $21,110. We will not make our goal by the end of the year but it looks like February 1, 2010 will be the payoff date. I can live with that!!

I have mentioned my list of things that I have put off until after the house is paid off. #1 is a dishwasher and #2 is having the broken window replaced. The list is 15 items long and will be such a pleasure working my way down.

So what will be the Goal 2010??--To save up enough money to pay for a new vehicle for JMM by the end of 2010. His Ford Ranger has been a really good vehicle but he has been less than pleased with the Ford Service Department. Don't know if he'll go for another Ford or not. I love my Honda Odyssey and have no intentions of getting anything else for me.

No comments: