Saturday, November 27, 2021

My 10 Best Reads for 2021

 

10 Best Books that I read in 2021:

OK, I never have been able to keep it to 10. The * marks the really good fiction that I enjoyed this year; mostly I read nonfiction.

The Speckled Beauty by Rick Bragg
Master of the Senate by Robert Caro
The Mosquito by Timothy Winegard
Being the Change by Peter Kalmus
Owls of the Eastern Ice by Jonathan Slaght
The Premonition by Michael Lewis
Refuge by Terry Tempest Williams
*What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty 
*The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
*The Consequences of Fear by Jacqueline Winspear
*The Paris Library by Janet Charles
The Plague Cycle by Charles Kenny
Saving Freedom by Joe Scarborough 
The Fifties by David Halberstam 

3 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
It is an interesting list of books. I see a few there I might check to see if my library has them. I have read the Jacqueline Winspear, I have read all hers and I have her new one on my to be read list when it comes out. Have a great weekend.

Elle said...

I am reading Project Hail Mary. Oh my goodness is it good!

Florence said...

Elle, Thanks for the recommendation! I’ll check it out.