Monday, November 15, 2021

Around OakMeadows

 

A beautiful sunrise

I am watching (again) Simon Schama’s History of Britain. What an excellent series!  We have it on a a set of DVDs. Tonight’s DVD starts with Skara Brae, on to Iron Age Britain, the Romans coming and going, Anglo Saxons, and the Vikings. So interesting.


Today I tracked down and actually talked to the manager of our Neverending Bathroom Remodel. I brooked no nonsense and pinned him down to starting the Redo December 6. They need to take out and replace the tile on the shower walls and floor, install the grab bar and towel racks, and paint. Now considering that it took them 4 months to get it wrong, I’m not optimistic as to how long getting it right will take. To be continued…

Gradually, I am adjusting to the time change. Like most everyone, I wish we could just stay on one time and not switch back and forth between Standard and Daylight Savings time. The cats are not pleased with any change in their morning feeding time. Such is life.

Still lots of butterflies in the garden. Lots of Gulf Fritillaries.

I’ve been ruminating on Goals for 2022. However, since 2020 and 2021 were so disrupted that much was put on hold, I think my Goals for 2022 will be mostly a combination of undone goals from 2020 and 2021. We shall see. 

That’s about all for today.

No comments: