Tuesday, April 17, 2018

May Menu

May Menu

1.  Chicken-Sausage Casserole 
2. Cutlets, GMP, Peas
3.  Leftovers 
4.  Out
5.  Bacon Sandwiches, Oven Fries
6.  Slow Cooker Chicken 
7.  Baked Fish, Potatoes, Corn
8.  Oven BBQ Chicken, Beans, Cole Slaw 
9.  Roast and Veg
10. Leftovers 
11.  Out
12. Macaroni and Cheese 
13. Pancakes and Canadian Bacon
14. Tuna Salad
15. Chicken Parmigiana 
16. Schwan’s 
17. Leftovers 
18. Out
19. Scrambled Eggs, Schwan’s Sausage and Potatoes 
20. Slow Cooker Beef
21. Baked Fish, Potatoes, Cole Slaw 
22. Schwan's 
23. Spaghetti and Meat Sauce
24. Leftovers 
25. Out
26. CB Hash, CSC
27. Schwan’s 
28. Fried Shrimp, Oven FF, Cole Slaw
29. Schwan’s 
30. Pizza
31. Leftovers 

2 comments:

Wisewebwoman said...

I am trying to do similar but I am completely bowled over by your thoroughness and projection of a whole month.

Well done.

Envious.

XO
WWW

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I'm still doing a week at a time, which lasts me about 2 weeks because people keep inviting us out to eat -- especially this time of year, when people are leaving for their homes up north a and wanting to get together one more time. Next month, we'll be eating in more since most of our friends will be gone. I keep forgetting what your abbreviations are. (I've got FF, but the rest I can't..... can I blame it on age? Nope, I've always been this way.)