Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Foggy morning



It is very foggy this morning and as I listen to the traffic report on the radio, I am once again reminded how glad that I am that I am retired and do not have to get into the traffic.  

My Housecleaners are here this morning and what a blessing they are. Adrian has been cleaning my house for about 15 years. I am so glad that he came to this country 18 years ago and opened his cleaning service and I know the people who work for him are glad he is here too.

We are going to Fidelity this afternoon and take care of my Minimum Yearly Withdrawal since I will be turning 70 1/2 in 2018.  I have been withdrawing monthly for several years but I am pretty sure I will need to increase the monthly amount. We shall see. I am so thankful that JMM and I had jobs that allowed us to pay off the mortgage early and save for retirement.

1 comment:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, pretty foggy scene. I am happy to be retired too. I did not enjoy driving to work with all the crazy drivers. Paying off bills and loans is the best way to save. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!