Thursday, March 19, 2015

March Goals

Spiritual
      ABF/Church
      Daily Bible Reading

Physical
     Sit and Be Fit
     Water
     Healthy Breakfast and snack

Quilting: Blocks #15 and 16

Reading
     Eisenhower in War and Peace by Jean Edward Smith
     Being Mortal by Atul Gawande
     A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler
     
Cooking
     Shrimp Jambalay 
     Slow Cooker Chicken Stew
     Spaghetti and meat sauce
     Oatmeal cookies

Home
     Clean out back flower beds

Personal
     Manicure
     Class of 1965 Reunion--make 10 calls

2 comments:

Hattie said...

You must be the most organized person on earth. I was thinking about how disorganized I am and how my lifelong desultory habits have kept me from accomplishing things. I will probably never reach the point of making lists, but I am trying to improve, starting with cleaning out my office. And I took two big trash bags of clothes I never wear to the Goodwill the other day and now can find things in my closets!
My husband is the real pack rat around here, though, and he has been working earnestly of late to organize things and dispose of stuff he does not need.

Florence said...

Hattie, you have more brain power in your little finger than I do in my whole head. Your analysis of various writers in the Nation's anniversary issue blew me away. And you are creative too--your pottery is unique and expressive and totally Hattie.