Saturday, January 3, 2015

Around Oak Meadows


One of our not so little kittens, Duffy, simply has to climb anything and everything. If there is no tree around, well, he will climb a bush as in the pictures below. Not to be outdone by the young whippersnapper, my 11 year old cat, Bandit goes up too. Bandit, however, has good sense enough not to go too high. JMM has had to get the extension ladder on more than one occasion to rescue Duffy from the elm or oak trees. Here is Duffy and Bandit climbing the Vitex bush. (The picture is not very clear because it has been very overcast for several days






JMM bought a treadmill and it was delivered and set up this afternoon. I am pleased that he bought it and I do think he will use it. My feelings about exercise are:



Here is a photo of me working on the monster quilt...with help.