Friday, July 15, 2011

Planning a trip

Planning is almost as good as the event.  I love to plan things--next season's garden, the budget, the week's menu, and a good trip--to name a few.  Do things always go as I plan?? Ha!! The wonderful thing about planning next autumn's garden is the lack of bugs and blight and deer.  The wonderful thing about planning a trip is that there is no TSA, the flight leaves on time, and luggage is never lost. Now back to reality.

We are planning a trip to Las Vegas to see Celine Dion and O.  JMM and I have seen O but DD has not.  I think I could watch O a hundred times and still be in awe.  We are planning around JMM's birthday in January.

None of us gamble but the shows and food are wonderful. 

Things to be done:
1. Airline tickets
2. Reservations for Celine
3. Reservations for O
4. Hotel reservations

No comments: