Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Enough Already!

In the last month we have spent:
     Roof  $3000
     Electrician $500
     Window Replacement $400
     Garbage Disposal $300

Enough already!!

On the good news side:
     My quilt top is looking very good. Should have it finished this week. 
     I am reading a really good book, The Library Book by Susan Orlean.
     I used the Christmas ham bone to make the most delicious Bean Soup. We had it yesterday with toasted sourdough bread.  
     My kittens are just darling and I get so much pleasure watching them.

2 comments:

RI1 said...

Hi Florence. My condolences on your expenditures. I hear ya! It's always something. At least you had the money to do them. That's the good side of it.
Take care!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I read your comment on the earlier post about troubles coming in threes.... my mom always said that and I sure hope it is true about your repairs. And ours too. (Maybe I'll say something about them in next week's post.)