Sunday, October 4, 2015

October Cooking - Chicken-Rice Bake


110 1/2 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup milk
1 envelope onion soup mix
1 cup rice, uncooked
1 10 oz. package frozen mixed vegetables 
6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
Paprika

In a large bowl stir together the first 5 ingredients. Place mixture in a 9X12 in pan which has been sprayed with nonstick spray. Place chicken thighs in mixture and sprinkle with paprika. 
Cover tightly with foil and bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 
hours. 

2 comments:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

It's Autumn! Time for updated old favorites! Makes me hungry to think of chicken and rice. Yumm!

Rambling Woods said...

Yes I have made that.. Onion does not like me anymore so I haven't recently. I should make a part of it without the soup and the rest for hubby..but I don't eat much meat anymore either..