Thursday, November 7, 2013

100 Movies Worth Watching




I started this because I saw someone else's list of favorite movies and didn't like half of them. So I thought I would come up with my own list.  This is a work in progress.  I will add them as I watch them on Netflix.  What would you suggest that I watch and add to the list?

My 100 Favorite Movies

The African Queen
Amadeus 
Apollo 
Argo
The Artist
Avatar
Captain Phillips
Chariots of Fire
Coralline
Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood 
Forrest Gump
Gandhi
Gone with the Wind
Gravity
The Hunger Games
The King's Speech
Les Miserables
Lincoln
My Afternoons with Margueritte 
Oranges and Sunshine
The Queen of Versailles 
State of Play
Searching for Sugar Man
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
Titanic
Zero Dark Thirty




1 comment:

Folkways Note Book said...

Love good movies. Feel the best time to watch them is in the late evening -- when I am tired. I wrote down some of your titles as I keep a list of movies that have been recommended. thanks for sharing the titles -- barbara