Sunday, September 29, 2013

Goals for Next Week

Goals for Week Ending Saturday, October 5

Home
     Make appointment for grandfather clock repair
     Finalize Fidelity allocations
     Quarterly Financials--done. 
     Progressive Forum tickets??--not done b/c we decided not to go. 
Quilting
     Block #16
Garden
     Remove rose bushes
Reading
    The Gift of Adversity by Norman Rosenthal
     Oil and Honey by Bill McKibben
     What a Plant Knows by Daniel Chamovitz
     Breach of Trust by Andrew Bacevich
Cooking
     4 dinners
     4 batches of muffins for freezer

 Make dental appointment for having crown replaced.  :((




2 comments:

Rambling Woods said...

Ugg.. crowns..I have only had one and I didn't like it..Michelle

Florence said...

I have never had to have one replaced before but this one is about 25 years old and my dentist says there is a ridge where he suspects there is decay and if I don't take care of it now, there will be a root canal in my future. Ack!!