Saturday, August 3, 2013

Goals for Next Week



Goals for Week Ending Saturday, August 10, 2013

Retirement
      Meeting with Fidelity 11/6/13 @ 4:30--done
Home
     Make appointment for grandfather clock repair--still not done. Ack!
     Finish painting plant stand--still not done. Ack!
Quilting
     Block #8--done. 
Garden
      Keep up with watering--done.   
Reading
     Centennial by James Mitchner (audio cd)--I am on CD #27. 
     Spiritual Ecology by Thich Nhat Hahn--Finished. 
     Tales from the Underground by David Wolfe--Finished. Excellent!!
     Salt, Sugar, Fat by Michael Moss--didn't finish, just wasn't interesting. 
     The Priory by Dorothy Whipple--This still hasn't come from amazon.com
Cooking
     4 dinners--done. 
Personal
     Make appointment for annual physical--done. 9/11/13 at 1:30. 

2 comments:

Folkways Note Book said...

Florence -- Like your list -- especially the books. I want to read a few of them especially Spiritual Ecology. Like your side bar piece -- In My Garden. I used to be a big gardener but now knees keep my growing to a minimum. Now I can travel in your garden and enjoy it all Good post ~~ barbara

Florence said...

Barbara, gardening here is no fun at all this time of year. I live on the Texas Gulf Coast, about 60 miles inland. From now until October it is hot as hades with more humidity. We are drought stricken and just keeping the minimum watering done is all I can do.
I hope you do read get a chance to read Spiritual Ecology. I find myself shaking my head in agreement quite often if not shaking my fist and shouting "Preach on Friend!!"
When is your actual move to Utah?