Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Dear President Obama

Dear President Obama,
     I am writing to you in the hope that you will not intervene in the Syrian civil war. There has been enough blowing things up in Syria without our adding to the misery. Even if we knew who the bad guys were, our intervention would bring unintended consequences which would escalate the situation. I urge you to avoid any actions which would involve us more deeply in that terrible quagmire. 
Sincerely,

I have also sent similar letters to both my Senators and my Representative. If you oppose U.S. intervention into the Syrian civil war, let your President, Senators, and Representative know! 

2 comments:

Hattie said...

I feel it's all out of our hands. Our leaders know the American public does not want this. Glad the British are bowing out.

Florence said...

Tuesday my Representative Pete Olson is having a TownHall meeting and I will be there with my Stay Out of Syria sign.