Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ruthless!!---OUT!!!

I am cleaning out kitchen cabinets, the linen cabinet, and my clothes closet.  And I am being utterly ruthless.  If it isn't used, doesn't fit, or I just don't want it--out it goes!!  From the kitchen (among other things) I found 2 lids to pots I haven't had in a couple of decades and which don't fit anything else--OUT.  Linens included ratty towels, threadbare sheets, and torn pillow cases--OUT!!  I have clothes that are too big and shoes that I can't (or won't) wear, purses with broken clasps or broken straps---OUT!!

JMM will have a load to take to Goodwill.

I am so pleased to get all this clutter out of my way and get things clean and organized. The down side is that I am stirring up so much dust.  Who would have thought there was so much dust in one's closet!!

No comments: