Wednesday, May 26, 2010

s.l.o.w.l.y.

I am slowly, very slowly getting better. I went to the gyn yesterday for my yearly exam; she said something that resonated with me. She said that the longer we are sick, the longer it takes us to get back to where we were. I had just thought that once the ERCP was done-->problem fixed-->right back t0 going full at things again. Not. I was sick for 6 months and now less than a month post procedure so it is no wonder that I am just now feeling well enough to get anything done. I still have several doctor visits scheduled--next being a follow-up with the GI doctor on Friday. I am very thankful for the medical attention that I have received but I have seen more doctors this year than in the previous 10 years combined and am looking forward to not needing to see one for at least 6 months...

No comments: