Monday, May 24, 2010

Chico's!!!

I've discovered Chico's!! I was ranting and raving about how I couldn't find clothes that both looked good and fit me and my sister-in-law suggested that I try Chico's. I have found it so frustrating to shop for clothes that I had to force myself to go today because I really need clothes. Anyway, as I went in the door, a young woman introduced herself and asked if she could help me. (This is light years away from the mall stores with miles of racks and not a sales person in sight.) I explained that I needed pants and tops with a light summer jacket and that I hated clothes shopping and was no good at putting things together and I would very much appreciate her help. Well, we got on like a hand in a glove, like hot fudge on a sundae, like well you get the idea!! We went around and she got a feel for what I liked; then she whipped up pants, tops, jackets, belts, jewlery that was just what I wanted and liked. I was in and out in under an hour. She has my e-mail address and will sent me a note when something is in that would suit me and sales coupons. Christie at Chico's, I love you!!

No comments: