Friday, August 5, 2011

I'd rather have to find a new husband

I think I would rather have to find a new husband than a new hairdresser.  It’s like going on a blind date in which if things go badly, you can’t just walk away—the bad date lingers on for months.   Which is why even though we moved almost 8 years ago, I have been driving 60 miles round trip each month to the old salon.  It was fairly reasonably when I was still working because I could stop by on my way in to work but now that I have retired, I really need to find a new hair cutter.  I can’t put it off any longer so next week I take the plunge. Ack!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Know what the difference is between a good haircut and a bad haircut?

Two weeks! LOL :)

60 miles, woman? Are you daft?

Try one of those cookie cutter malls. They have so much experience, you will get a good cut for only 15 bucks! I did. Throw in a $3 tip (20%) and I'm done!


PS: if you are looking for a husband, I just put mine up for sale. Cheap price.......;)

Florence said...

OK, there's a TGF Hair Cutters. I'll make an appointment for next Wednesday when it is $15. So I guess I'll keep the husband; he's been around so long that we're kind of used to each other. LOL.