Tuesday, May 1, 2018

What do I value?


What do I value?

“How we live our lives speaks as loud as what we say we believe, if not louder. How does my life reflect my deepest values?” 
Awakening the Soul: A Book of Daily Devotions, edited by John C. Morgan

I read this in my daily devotional and it got me to thinking, “What are my deepest values?” So I made a list. I’m sure I’m forgetting some.

Kindness 
Gentleness 
Learning
Integrity 
Being debt free
Family 
Environment 

How would you answer, “What are your deepest values?”

1 comment:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I couldn't disagree Florence -- but I am going to think harder about this to see if I would add anything -- I know I definitely would not subtract. Thank you for the resistance reminder above as well. (Nowadays sadly, maybe resisting has to be one of our values, since our 'leaders' don't seem to espouse those values we do.