Thursday, July 20, 2017

Just when you think it can't get any worse

That orange bastard in the White House is staking out the beginning of the idiotic border wall right through the Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge and my beloved National Butterfly Center. I didn't believe it until I saw photos of the stakes at the Butterfly Center and then read about it in both the Texas Observer and LA Times. I suppose the Trumpophiles think it will solve the immigration and drug problems and if he says it, they will knock themselves out believing it.  Unbelievable. Horrible. That despicable, disgusting man and his party. 

1 comment:

eileeninmd said...

I read about the wildlife refuge too, so sad. I have been against everything #45 has done, he is awful for the environment and the wildlife. Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!