Friday, March 25, 2016

Goals for the Week March 27 - April 2

Spiritual
     ABF/Church
     Daily Bible Reading
     7 Women by Eric Metaxas

Physical
     Healthy Snacks
     Water
     Exercise DVD

Quilting
     Layer and baste quilt

Reading
     SPQR by Mary Beard
     Madison: A Biography by Ralph Ketcham
     The Waters of Eternal Youth (Commissario Brunetti #25) by Donna Leon

Cooking
     Beef and Barley Soup
     Seafood Pasta
     Cutlets, Sweet potato, GB

Home
     Plan Bathroom update

Personal
     Chico's
     

5 comments:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

You're such an inspiration! Wouldn't mind just copying that list for myself, except I'm a much lazier reader.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Oh and I don't sew ..,So I guess I better make my own goals ))

Anonymous said...

Oh I do like Commissario Brunetti. I too find I need to break up the large tomes with the smaller lighter stuff.

Florence said...

Schmidly, I am unable to read it though because my husband got to it first. LOL!

Rambling Woods said...

We need some tile work done..dreading it