Friday, January 15, 2016

Goals for Week of January 17-23, 2016

Spiritual
     ABF/Church
     Daily Bible Reading
     Sayings of the Desert Fathers

Physical
     Healthy Breakfast
     Water
     Exercise DVD✔️

Quilting
     Finish binding baby quilt✔️
     Order fabric for next quilt✔️

Reading
     Founding Mothers by Cokie Roberts✔️
     The Kingdom by the Sea by Paul Theroux✔️
     My Kitchen Year by Ruth Reichel✔️

Cooking
     Macaroni and Cheese✔️
     Slow Cooker Beef and Noodle Soup✔️
     Tuna Salad Sandwiches✔️
     Chicken Tenders, GMP, GB
     Pizza✔️


Home
     Get second estimate for interior painting
     Order new door wreath✔️

Personal
     Manicure/Pedicure✔️
     Haircut
     Birding trip to Galveston



4 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

I'm impressed that you've written goals for the week!

Florence said...

It helps me remember what I want to do! LOL!!

Rambling Woods said...

I am falling behind on my list...way behind

Florence said...

Michelle, you've been sick! Giving your body time and rest to recover is much more important!!