Thursday, October 9, 2014

Goals October 2



Quilting
     Finish top
     Buy batting
     Make backing

Reading
     Coolidge by Amity Shlaes
     Switching to the Mac by David Pogue
     Oxygen by Nick Lane
     Hotel at the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford

Cooking
     Slow Cooker Beef and Noodle Soup
     Chicken Parmesan 
     Steak, GMP, GB

Home/Garden
     Frame Italian Door Pictures
     Trim Bottlebrush Bushes

Personal
     Continue learning iMac
     Buy new purse
     Chico's
     LLBean order

3 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

I love LLBean!!
And I do hope you share your quilt when it's finished.

Hattie said...

Where do you get your slow cooker recipes? I am eying a cuisinart slow cooker that lets you brown ingredients right in the cooker. That would be very handy.
I really admire your organized existence, since I am so haphazard but trying to reform.

Florence said...

Hattie, I love Slow Cooker Revolution by America's Test Kitchen. Some of my slow cooker recipes are my long time oldies but I am more or less cooking my way through Slow Cooker Revolution.

Anni, my wardrobe these days is so lLLBean! We took a fall foliage trip to Bar Harbor one year and I got to go to their flagship store in Freeport. Normally, I hate shopping but it was just a pleasure to stroll around.