Friday, May 23, 2014

Goals for Next Week

 
Goals for Week Ending Saturday, May 31, 2014

1.  Quilting
     Block #3

2.  Reading
     Waiting on a Train by James McCommons.
     Our Hidden Lives by Simon Garfield. 
     Summer World by Bernd Heinrich.
     The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg

 3.  Cooking
      Slow Cooker Farmhouse Chicken and Corn Chowder
      Pork tenderloin, Sweet potato, Spinach
      Cutlet, GMP, Green beans

4.   Anniversary dinner at Monument Inn in LaPorte
    
5.  Guest Bedroom Project
      Nightstand/Chair--I found just what I was looking for on sale 20% off.  They will be delivered in 6 weeks b/c I chose a different fabric for the chair. 
      Now I am keeping my eyes open for new linens and comforter for the bed on sale. 

6.   Just Clean It Out! Project
     The Kitchen Pantry will be cleaned out this week!
     
     
     

No comments: