Saturday, December 21, 2013

Favorite Books Read in 2013



According to my Goodreads list, I read 78 books in 2013. This was a year of really good books. I've picked out my favorites by categories:

Fiction
     The All-Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion by Fannie Flagg
     Caleb's Crossing by Geraldine Brooks
     Centennial by James Michener 

History
     The Glorious Cause by Robert Middlekauff 
     Roosevelt's Centurions by Joseph Persico
     The American Plague by Molly C. Crosby
     
Science
     Tales from the Underground by David Wolfe
     A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson
     For Love of Insects by Thomas Eisner

Biography
     My Beloved World by Sonya Sotemayor
     Nature Writing by John Muir
     George C. Marshall by Mark Stoller

Other
     The Rule of St. Benedict by Benedict of Nursia
     
     
     

No comments: