Saturday, January 12, 2013

Goals for the week ending Saturday, January 19, 2013


1.  Continue daily Bible reading--done
2. Continue cutting out next quilt top using leftover fabric--done
3. Continue Weight Watchers 26 points per day--done. I am discontinuing my WW membership but will continue to eat my 26 points per day. 
4. Border #1/8 on quilt--done. And I have started the 2nd border. 
 5. Order seeds--done. 
6. Reading
     The Glorious Cause: The American Revolution, 1763-1789 by Robert Middlekauff
     Feathers: The Evolution of a Natural Miracle by Thor Hanson
     Leading on Empty by Wayne Cordeiro--Finished. Ver good. 
7. Cook 4 dinners--done. 
10. Paint first wall in living room--not done. 
11.  Get information on quilt class-- not done. 
12. Prune roses--not done.  
I got the maintenance portion of my goals for the week done but didn't manage the 3 extra.  Good thing there is next week!

No comments: