2. Continue cutting out next quilt top using leftover fabric--not done; just didn't get around to it.
3. Continue Weight Watchers 26 points per day--done.
4. Finish Block #16 on quilt--almost finished; one more patch to finish the block.
5. Order seeds--not done.; must do next week.
The Boy who Loved Anne Frank by Ellen Feldman--Finishhed.
The Glorious Cause: The American Revolution, 1763-1789 by Robert Middlekauff
Feathers: The Evolution of a Natural Miracle by Thor Hanson
Leading on Empty by Wayne Cordeiro
7. Cook 4 dinners--done.
10. Paint first wall in living room--not done. Next week.
11. Get information on quilting class--not done. Next week.
12. Make January soup--White Bean, Kale, & Chicken Sausage--done. Too bland but I know how to spice it up to make it more flavorful.
13. Haircut/Manicure--done. I feel pretty, oh so pretty...
14. JMM BIRTHDAY PARTY--done. My precious husband enjoyed his bird ay party, cake, and presents.