Sunday, January 20, 2013

All stobbed ub...


I just could not get out of bed this morning. I think I am trying to fight off a cold. I made breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen, and went back to bed. When I finally got up, I felt grubby so I took a hot shower and that did make me feel better. I made a batch of muffins and we went to Chipotle for lunch. Right back to bed. Got up at 4 determined to get the side of the garage finished while JMM was available to move stuff for me. So I did finish that project but that is all. I don't know if I will stay out of bed long enough to watch Downton Abbey this evening at 8. I think I will make a warm nest in the recliner and if I sleep through it, so be it but maybe I can watch it. 

2 comments:

Tabor said...

Thanks for stopping by. I must say that for someone who is sick you accomplish more than I do on days when I am well.

Florence said...

Thanks Tabor! I think I have dodged the bullet for now. I am up and not so stuffy-headed and no scratchy throat. Fingers crossed.