Friday, July 14, 2017

Goals for Week of July 16-23, 2017

Spiritual
     Reading
     Meditation

Physical
     Exercise DVD
     Healthy Breakfast

Quilting
     Borders on Scrap Quilt

Reading
     A Thousand Days by Arthur Schlesinger
     News of the World by Paulette Jiles
     Once Upon a Country: A Palestinian Life by Sari Nusseibeh
     The Underground Railroad by Colton Whitehead
   
 Cooking
     Saturday -- Coney Islands
Sunday-- Pancakes and Canadian Bacon
Monday-- Schwan's Fish, FF, Coleslaw 
Tuesday -- Chicken Parmigiana 
Wednesday -- Whataburgers 
Thursday-- Leftovers 
Friday -- Out  

Personal
     Resistance

3 comments:

Barb said...

Let me know what you think of News of the World, it'son my very long Amazon wish list.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I need to keep up an exercise routine. It seems hard lately to walk outside on these hot humid days. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend.

Florence said...

Barbara, I am about 1/2 way through. It is historical fiction set in Texas just after the civil war. So far it really holds my attention. More when I've finished, probably by tomorrow.