Monday, August 11, 2014

Gonna be a great day!

 

I woke up this morning well rested and feeling great and it was only 5am.  So I decided to get up and sort cats.  Little ones out of the bathroom and fed them. Big cats inside and gave them some half-and-half for a treat. Washed clothes and got them in the drier. Now since the sun is coming up, I'll go give my birdies some fresh food and water. The last nest of baby swallow are out of the nest and will probably fly today and that is always such a thrill to watch. Then I have my next 10 quilt patches ready to put together. And 4 good books and an audiobook.  Beef and Bok Choy Stir Fry sometime today. So many good things that I don't know how I will cram them all in! And I haven't even mentioned all the time that will be spent watching the kittens. Well, busy day filled with good stuff. I must be up and about!

2 comments:

Rambling Woods said...

I am happy for your good day!

Hattie said...

I'm like this too. Optimistic and energetic in the early a.m. Best time of day for me.