Thursday, July 25, 2013

Dear Huma

Dear Huma,
     I am so sorry my dear to see what you are going through with that wretched husband of yours.  I really cringed for you when I saw you on television yesterday proclaiming your love and belief in your husband.  Huma, he continued the behavior after he resigned and you know that.  So now you think he has stopped or will stop? Do you think that there is something you can do (such as humiliate yourself on television to an unbelieving public) that will make it all go away? Chances are that his behavior will not change for the better and may very well escalate. Do you really want to spend your life wondering when the next shoe will fall? You deserve so much better than that.

2 comments:

Linda@VS said...

Isn't that the truth?!!!

Rambling Woods said...

Yes...I agree... Michelle