1. Continue daily Bible reading--done.
2. Continue cutting out next quilt top using leftover fabric--done.
3. Continue Weight Watchers 26 points per day--done.
4. Bind edges of quilt & embroider initials & year--done.
5. Transplant tomato and cucumber seedlings--done.
The Glorious Cause: The American Revolution, 1763-1789 by Robert Middlekauff--Finished.
The Diversity of Life by Edward O. Wilson
For Love of Insects by Thomas Eisner--Finished
A Cold Treachery by Charles Todd
7. Cook 4 dinners--done.
8. Laundry room
What to hang on wall--Have decided to get a poster from All Posters; just need to decide which one.
9. Make appointment to get estimate on clock repair--once again not done.
10. Check Hobby Lobby for quilt fabric--done but they did not have the fabric I wanted. But I did find card stock with a parchment look and a frame for a print out of a Money Saving Mom words on how to have a great morning. I finished it and love it right by my bedside.