Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday Night Chit Chat

  • Watching? The Constant Gardener. It is based on a John LeCarre novel and as usual I am having difficulty following it. 

  • Reading?  The Guns at Last Light by Rick Atkinson.  World War II from D-Day through the end of the war. Beyond excellent!!

  • Listening to?  Life after Life by Kate Atkinson on audio CD. Very good, very different. 

  • Cooking/Baking? Not cooking today but will be making Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup tomorrow. 

  • Enjoyed over the last week?  I am redoing my guest bedroom and I found a nice chair and bedside table on sale. 

  • Thankful for?  The wonderful rain we received yesterday. Lovely. 

  • Happy you accomplished this week?  I finished quilting the nine blocks on the baby quilt I am working on. 

  • Thinking about financially?  Thankful. 

No comments: