1. Continue daily Bible reading--done.
Memorize James 1:24--done.
2. Continue cutting out next quilt top using leftover fabric--done.
3. Continue Weight Watchers 26 points per day--done.
4. Laundry Room
A. Install new blinds--done.
B. Have picture framed-- not done. In fact, I am back to looking for another print. Les Lavandieres was much darker than I had anticipated and I didn't want to waste money having it framed when I don't like it. Back to square 1. Ack!
D. Cucumbers & Tomatoes
E. Meyer lemon
A Cold Treachery by Charles Todd--finished.
George C. Marshall by Mark Stoller
7. Cook 4 dinners--not done. Went out to eat once and had pizza once.
8. Make appointment to get estimate on clock repair--not done.
9. Make reservations for trip to Washington, D.C. --not done.
10. Wedding gift for Tamara & Chris--done.
11. Birthday card to Charles Rice