Sunday, December 9, 2018

Good Fiction I Read in 2018

2018 Fiction — I only have 4 and 5 star fiction because if I don’t think it’s good, I don’t finish it. 
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
My Dear Hamilton: A Novel of Eliza Schuyler Hamilton by Stephanie Dray. 
The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah. 
To Die but Once (Maisie Dobbs #14) by Jacqueline Winspear. 
A Rising Man (Sam Wyndham #1) by Abir Mukherjee. 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
When We Found Home by Susan Mallery 
The High Tide Club by Mary Kay Andrews
The Alice Network by Kate Quinn
The Temptation of Forgiveness by Donna Leon (Commisario Brunetti #27)
Fall from Grace by Danielle Steele (My one per year DS)
Year One by Nora Roberts
Powerless: The Year the Lights Went Out by Suzanne Goldring 
Beartown by Frederick Backman 

2 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I will check out some of these titles, if my library has them. Happy Monday, enjoy your day and new week ahead!

Wisewebwoman said...

Thanks for this. I read a few on there but will explore the others.

XO
WWW