Saturday, December 12, 2015

A Fun Meme

I usually don't do these but here goes:

Meme


1) Do you eat blue cheese?
      No, but I love feta. 

2)  Have you ever smoked?
          No, I can't stand the smell of it. 
    
3)  Do you own a gun?
          No, I'm so uncoordinated that there is no telling what I would shoot if I ever had one in my hands. 

4)  What flavor of Kool Aid is your favorite?
          I don't think I've ever drank KoolAid. 

5)  Do you get nervous before dental appointments?
          Not before routine dental cleaning but for anything that requires numbing, I'm a total wus. 

6)  What do you think of hot dogs?
           Movie hot dogs are a secret sin of mine. 

7)  What's your favorite Christmas movie?
          I don't watch them.  I do have a tradition of watching a marathon of The Godfather movies on New Years Day. 

 8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?   
           Orange juice

9)  Can you do push-ups?
          Why on earth would I do that?
 
10)  What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
          I'm not much of a jewelry wearer but I bought a Monarch butterfly necklace at the Texas Butterfly Festival and I'm enjoying wearing it.  

11)  What's your favorite hobby?
           Quilting and Reading

12)  Do you have A.D.D.?
          No. I'm usually busy doing one thing or another but I generally focus easily on what I am doing. 
     
13)  Do you wear glasses or contacts?
          Glasses. I would never be able to stand putting something in my eyes. 

14)  What's your middle name?
          Ann

15)  What are your thoughts at this moment?
          It's been a nice day and I am pleasantly tired. Enjoying doing this meme. 

16)  Name 3 drinks you regularly consume.
          Water, milk, Orange juice, CocaCola
    
17)  What is a current worry of yours?
          Nothing really.  I wish people would be kinder and gentler with each other and with the earth. 
     
18)  What do you currently hate?
           Animal abuse. 

19)  Where is your favorite place to be?
          Home. 

20)  What do you plan on doing on New Year's Eve this year?
          Sleeping. 

21)  To where would you like to travel?
          Yellowstone National Park. 

22)  Name three people you think will do this questionnaire on their
        blog.
           No idea, let's hope someone does. 

23)  Do you own slippers?
          Yes. 
   
24)  What color shirt are you wearing?
          Blue tee shirt. 

25)  Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
          I've never slept on satin sheets but I don't think I world like it. 

26)  Can you whistle?
          Not at all. 
   
27)  What is your favorite color? 
            Warm colors-- rust, peach, cream

28)  What songs do you sing in the shower?
          Oh what a beautiful morning,
          Oh what a beautiful day.....

29)  Would you be a pirate? 
          Heavens, No!!

30)  What's in your pocket right now?
          Empty. 

31)  What's the last thing that made you laugh?
          I watched a YouTube video of a woman talking about breastfeeding her babies and it was so funny that I laughed and laughed. 

32)  What vehicle do you drive?
          Honda Odyssey
33)  What's the worst injury you've ever had?
          I tripped and fell and tried to break my fall with my arms which resulted in dislocating one elbow and fracturing the other. 

34)  Do you love where you live?
          I love my home and 4 acres. 

35)  Would you change your first name if you could?
          No. I was named for my Grandmother who was named for Florence Nightingale. 
   

1 comment:

Rambling Woods said...

This is fun... I will have to do this.... Michelle