This list includes both fiction and nonfiction. I read a lot more nonfiction than fiction. Books are not listed in any particular order. According to Goodreads, I read 68 books in 2015. I probably won't read so many in 2016, probably 40-50. I don't like rushing through most books (unless it is an absolute page turner which I can't put down.) So here are my favorites from 2015.
1. Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania by Erik Larsen
2. A Full Life: Reflections at 90 by Jimmy Carter
3. The Wright Brothers by David McCullough
4. The Beautiful Mystery by Louise Penny (Armand Gamache #8)
5. The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
6. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
7. Lights Out by Ted Koppel
8. Being Mortal by Atul Gawande
9. Wartime Britain by Juliet Gardiner
10. A Dangerous Place (Maisie Dobbs #11)
What were your favorites from 2015? Any recommendations?