Thursday, September 18, 2014

September Goals 3

Here are last week's goals. Let's see how I did:

1.  Annual physical--done. All is well. BP is fine. Cholesterol, triglycerides, and glucose levels are fine. Need to take Vitamin D supplement as that level is low.  Going to see a psychologist to see if Cognitive Behavioral Therapy will help my insomnia; if that doesn't work, I will go for the dreaded sleep study.  But for an almost 67 year old, I take no meds and am in good shape. 
2. Quilting: Finish lattice corner blocks and start putting blocks into strips. Done. Working on the strips. 
3. Reading:
     Rabid by Bill Wasik (Audio CDs) I returned this. I thought it would be about the science and medical aspects of rabies but it was  about rabies in history and literature.      
      Death at La Fenice (Commissario Brunetti #1) by Donna Leon. Very good so far. 
     Coolidge by Amity Shlaes. I am picking this up from the library tomorrow.
4. Cooking
     Tuna salad- done.
     Chicken Rice Bake- done.
     Beef and Bok Choy Stir Fry- done
I also baked Banana Nut Bread and Apple Pecan Muffins which I took to the doctor's office. 5. Must get new purse. I am waiting to see if I get the iPhone 6 or the iPhone 6Plus. I want to make sure if I get the Plus, it will fit in the wristlet
Now for Next Week's Goals:

Spiritual
     ABF/Church
     Daily Bible Reading
Physical
     Water
     Exercise
     Healthy Breakfast and Snack

Quilting
     Finish putting blocks into strips and begin making lattice strips

Reading
     Death at La Fenice by Donna Leon
     Coolidge by Amity Shlaes

Home

Personal
     New iPhone 6 or 6Plus
     New purse

No comments: