Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Evening Chit Chat

This is a meme from http://halfdozendaily.typepad.com/my-half-dozen-daily/. 

Watching?  I'm not watching anything right now but yesterday we went to see Jersey Boys and I loved it!! It was the soundtrack of my youth. 

Reading?  I am currently reading The Bully Pulpit by Doris Kearns Goodwin. It is an excellent history of Theodore Roosevelt and William Howard Taft.  She is an excellent historian and I have loved everything by her that I have read. 

Listening to? Barn swallows chattering on the back porch where they are nesting with 3 ravenous babies. 

Cooking/Baking? Sunday is my usual day off from cooking. 

Enjoyed over the last week? Had lunch with extended family at a wonderful seafood place right on the water--watched the shrimp boats and pelicans. 

Thankful for today? Air-conditioning--It is 93 degrees and 90% humidity. Ack!

Happy you accomplished this week? Finished quilting Block #8 on the baby quilt. One more block and then the borders. 

Thinking about financially? Tomorrow is the end of the month and the end of the quarter so lots of financial stuff tomorrow.  

No comments: