Last week was not one of my better weeks at actually getting things done. Here's how I did:
Goals for Week Ending Saturday, June 27, 2014
Healthy breakfasts and Snacks--done.
Exercise 6 days--done only 4 days.
3. Quilting: Block #8--done.
All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr. Finished. Excellent.
Detroit: An American Autopsy by Charlie LeDuff. Finished. Excellent.
Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert. --Not finished. Returned to library.
Slow Cooker Chicken Bouillabaisse--not done. Made quick Macaroni & Cheese instead on "one of those days."
Spaghetti and Meatballs--done.
6. Make reservations for trip to Yosemite. In process of getting everyone's decision on dates. Progress.
7. Look into making prints of door photos made in Rome. Waiting on JMM to make prints. No progress.
8. Make appointments to get estimates for exterior house painting. I joined Angie's list and found house painters to interview. Progress.
OK, let's see if we can do better this week:
Goals for Week Ending Saturday, July 5, 2014
Healthy breakfasts and Snacks
Exercise 6 days
3. Quilting: Block #9
Fat Chance by Robert Lustig
The Guns at Last Light by Rick Atkinson
Symbiotic Planet by Lynn Margulis
Cutlets, GMP, Green beans
Baked fish, Oven roasted carrots/thyme, corn on the cob
Refried beans, flour tortillas, veggie tray
6. Make reservations for trip to Yosemite. At least make a decision on dates!
7. Look into making prints of door photos made in Rome. Waiting on JMM to make prints. Nag JMM.
8. Make appointments to get estimates for exterior house painting.