Friday, April 18, 2014

Goals for Next Week

Goals for Week Ending Saturday, April 26, 2014

1.  Quilting
     Block #1--not even close. Still need to layer and baste.

2.  Reading
     Washington: The Indispensable Man by James Flexner--in progress.
     The Twelve Tribes of Hattie by Ayana Mathis Ack! Didn't read past p.30.
     The Age of Wonder by Richard Holmes Changed my mind & decided to read
     Pandora's Seed by Spencer Wells instead.
     In the Bleak Mid-Winter by Julia Spencer-Fleming (Audio CDs)Finished. OK, not great.

 3.  Cooking
     Baked Ziti with Sausage--OK.
     Steak, GMP, Green beans --Very good.
     Baked fish, Carrots w/thyme, Asparagus--Very good.
     Macaroni and cheese--good.
     Oatmeal/Raisin cookies--Very good.

4.  Birding trip to Brazos Bend State Park if the weather cooperates
     Make reservations for Louisiana Birding trip

5.  Guest Bedroom Project
      Hang framed map prints
     
     
     

3 comments:

Freddy said...

I can't get over how organized you are about your cooking. I'm very haphazard by comparison.

Florence said...

Freddy, LOL!! It all started when we were broke and I was working full time and any OT I could get. I could save time and money, planning out a week's meals and all the ingredients I needed to make it all at one time. I'm retired now but still like to save time and money with fewer trips to the grocery and/or eating out. Try it you might like it!

Rambling Woods said...

You remind me that I want to frame a couple of my photos. I have the frames, I just haven't done it.. I should make a list..Michelle