Thursday, April 5, 2012

Weight Watchers Thursday

This week I lost 2.2 lb. for a total loss of 8.8 lb.  Weight now 165.8. (30.8 lb. to go.) It is getting easier now that I know the portion sizes and points for most of the meals I prepare.  Weight Watchers eTools is fantastic.   I am really looking forward to getting under 160 lb.  Tomorrow we are meeting Charles & Bonnie and Paul & Wendy to celebrate Charles' 80th birthday at Gringo's Mexican restaurant; I'll have the chicken fajitas with lots of salsa.
WW is a wonderful way to lose weight--a weekly meeting, all the on-line support you could ask for, and a really nutritious way to eat real food while losing the weight.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Great job!

You've been losing weight consistently and at a healthy rate.

Keep it up.

Grace. said...

This is cool! I'm still in the "thinking about it" stage when it comes to losing weight. Right now, all those chocolate Easter eggs are getting between me and my willpower.

Hattie said...

Glad this is working for you. Weight loss takes a support group, and it sounds as if you're getting that.