Friday, January 22, 2010

A Busy but Productive Day

I was up and out the door by 8 am this morning which wasn't easy since I didn't get home from work last night until well after midnight (long, sad computer meltdown at work). First stop was to get my hair trimmed. I wear my hair rather short and it is amazing how much difference 3/4 inch can make. From there to Hobby Lobby for candles and candle holders--I had a decorating moment--to put on fireplace mantle. Last stop was at Whole Foods for dinner makings--salmon for me and daughter and cod for husband who won't eat salmon, potatoes, milk, eggs, and a carrot cake. This will be the last time I cook until next Wednesday as I am working the next 4 evenings. I was back home eating my favorite WF sandwich and reading blogs online by 11:30. Now I am fighting off a nap with cats...lost cause...

No comments: