Monday, August 6, 2018

RIP my darling Bandit



It seems unbelievable that Bandit is with us no more. His strong presence has been part of my life for 15 years. His absence leaves a a hole in my heart big enough to drive a truck through.  His body had worn out and could not be repaired but his presence was there to the very end. Now while his molecules go back into the earth, his essence, his spirit becomes a part of the life force that is so pervasive yet so incomprehensible. 
If I’ve learned anything in my 70 years, it is that we are here to care for one another and that the time we have to love each other is very fleeting. Do it now. 

3 comments:

lucylocket said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I understand the feelings you are having; I lost my small feline friend a short time ago.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

So sorry for your loss. Our furbabies are family and are missed dearly.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I am so sorry Florence. Beautifully written tribute to your sweet Bandit and a reminder to all of us about what is important in this too-short life.