Monday, August 13, 2018

Around OakMeadows


Around OakMeadows 

I watched The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society on Netflix and it was wonderful. I decided to watch it with some fear and trepidation because the book was so good that I was certain to be disappointed with the movie.  But it was beautiful and sensitive and the actors were perfect.  At least 5 Stars. 

I am coping a little better with the loss of my darling Bandit. I’m still expecting to see him in one of his usual spots. 

******

Well, I just heard on the news that FBI Agent Peter Strzok was fired for criticizing Candidate Horriblis. Evidently there is a GoFundMe page to help with his legal expenses and loss of income. I am sitting here writing this with tears of rage and frustration on my face. Those utter bastards. I hope I live to see them all rot in prison. Of course, I’ll contribute to the GFM page but never, ever did I think I would see this level of utter corruption in America. Never.

That’s enough for now. Got to go meditate and get my BP back down. 

2 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I am waiting on the book now from my library. The wait list is a little long.
It seems like the Candidate Horriblis is after everyone in the FBI, trying to make them look bad when it comes down to their testimony against him. So far 3 have been fired and two have left.There is only 1 original left from the Comey time. I hope Mueller gets them all. I am like you, very upset!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Come ON Mr Mueller....hurry up!! I am so angry and frightened.... I hope we get some change in the elections this Fall ( I read that your Beta ORourke is running neck and neck with that Senator Horribulus)....wouldn’t that be wonderful if he triumphed! ..... thank you for the movie review...I too loved the book and wondered about the movie living up to it.....I will put it in my queue now based on your rec!