Thursday, January 18, 2018

Plans for the Week of January 21-27, 2018


Reading
     Summer for the Gods by Edward Larson
     Eisenhower: Soldier and President by Stephen Ambrose
     Year One by Nora Roberts 
     Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass by Frederick Douglass 
     Captains and the Kings by Taylor Caldwell 

Cooking
     Saturday -- Scrambled Eggs, Canadian Bacon, Biscuits
     Sunday-- Slow Cooker Beef
     Monday-- Baked Fish, Coleslaw, Oven Fries
     Tuesday -- Schwan’s 
     Wednesday -- Spaghetti and Meatballs 
     Thursday-- Leftovers 
     Friday -- Out
     CC Cookies

Quilting 
     Cut out 10 more blocks for my Dutch Churn and Dash quilt

Personal
     Housecleaners on Wednesday 
     Movie — The Post

3 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I am always checking out to see what people are reading. I have increased my reading list. Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Just curious Florence. What do you buy from Schwann's? I've never used them, but it is nice to have ready-made meals in the freezer!!

Florence said...

We like the chicken / Beef pot pies, all of their skillet stir fries, all of their soups, baked fish fillets, rice pilaf, and mashed potatoes. I don’t like any of their Mexican dishes, lasagna, or pizza. I think their roasts and pork are excessively expensive so I don’t get those. The Apple Pie is to die for and the key lime pie is good too. I’ve never tried their ice cream. I really like having things in the freezer that Are a snap to on the table. It is more expensive than cooking from scratch and less expensive than eating out.