Tuesday, June 14, 2016

LoseIt!

LoseIt!

I need to lose weight.  I weigh 182 lb. which is by far the most I have ever weighed.  I found an app, LoseIt, which essentially tracks your calorie intake.  You put in your height and weight, your goal weight, and how much you want to lose per week.  It calculates what your daily calorie intake per day should be.  It is a free app although there is an upgrade you can purchase.  As far as I can see, the free portion is fine for me.  You track what you eat and it calculates your calorie count. There is a recipe builder where you enter the ingredients and their amounts and the number of servings and it tells you how many calories per serving. This will be great for me as I can use my time tested/husband approved recipes.  I can either modify the recipe or take the calorie hit.  I started Monday.  Let's hope I lose a pound by next Monday.  

1 comment:

Rambling Woods said...

I will take a look at that app