Thursday, July 2, 2015

Around OakMeadows

Here is the new baby quilt top.  It is supposed to be baby rattles but it looks more like bow ties. 

I still need to buy the backing and the batting.  I want to do the backing in a navy blue with with polka dots and use the backing to bind the edges. 

We went to see Jurassic World this afternoon. It was the first of the Jurassic movies that I have seen. I found it entertaining. 

I've been on the library wait list for the latest Bruno Chief of Police mystery since it came out and finally my name got to the top and I picked it up today. Perfect reading for the holiday weekend.  I don't understand the women in these stories--Bruno can cook for me any day!! Anyway, I will be in the Perigord for the next several days. 

That's all the news from OakMeadows where the cats all eat Fancy Feast and the people will be reading about Bruno Chief of Police in the Perigord all weekend. 

3 comments:

Rambling Woods said...

Love the quilt

eileeninmd said...

Love the cute quilt! Happy 4th of July, have a great weekend!

maryaustria said...

A great quilt! A beautiful pattern!